Knitting Tutorial kfb (Knit front & back) • [increasing]
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Check out this little knitting tutorial on how to kfb. If you have never done this before it’s worth taking a few minutes to learn this one. It’s a super simple way to increase by a single stitch at a specific location.
The Essence of the stitch: KFB
- Essentially this stitch is simply a way to knit into the same stitch twice.
- This will allow you to increase by one stitch.
- KFB blends nicely into your work leaving you with a minimally visible increase line.
Video (Knitting Tutorial kfb):
see the video below for a quick demo (knitting tutorial: kfb)
Please subscribe to my youtube channel! 🙂
Steps for how to kfb:
- knit into the front of the stitch as you normally would *but don’t remove the stitch from your left needle*
- now swing your right needle over and knit into the back loop of the same stitch you just knit into the front of
That’s all there is to it, you now know how to knit front and back! 🙂
*If you have any questions or would like to see specific tutorials. Post a comment below and I will do my best to create tutorials which are requested!